Something a little fun and lighthearted with a sincere message! How many of these are we guilty of breaking? Interesting huh?!
With thanks to Ian McDermott and Jan Elfline
- Thou shalt not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- Thou shalt not be fearful for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- Thou shalt not cross bridges before you get to them for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
- Thou shalt face each problem as it comes, for you can handle only one at a time anyway.
- Thou shalt not become bogged down by frustration and self-pity, for they drain the life out of you….
- Thou shalt not borrow other people’s problems, for they can take better care of them than you can.
- Thou shalt not try to relive yesterday for good or ill – it is gone.
- Thou shalt count thy blessings, never overlooking small ones, for a lot tiny blessings add up to a very big one.
- Thou shalt be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own.
- Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you for they make very poor bedfellows.